OFFERING DINE IN & PICK-UP
Welcome! We prioritize the health and safety of our team and customers by thoughtfully implementing all safety procedures as required by local, state, and federal officials. You can review a list of all the measures we are taking to ensure a safe, high-quality dining and drinking experience with Cutwater.
- Outdoor Dining
- Curbside pickup
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday–Thursday: 11am–8pm
- Friday-Saturday: 11AM-9PM
- Sunday: 11am-5pm
*Hours are subject to change
HOW TO ORDER
- Toast Online Ordering
- Call in (858) 672-3848
- No cash transactions permitted
- Alcohol available to buy online for pickup and take-out
- Limit SIX canned cocktails or THREE 750ML bottled spirits OR choose a combination of the following:
- FOUR canned cocktails + ONE 750 ML bottled spirit
- TWO canned cocktails + TWO 750 ML bottled spirits
KNOW BEFORE YOU ORDER…
- The health and safety of the Cutwater staff, customers, and community is our top priority and we are following the recommended guidelines set forth by government health authorities.
- We are open for dine-in service at a reduced capacity, both indoors and on our outdoor patio.
- Due to our limited capacity, reservations are highly recommended.
- If you are not vaccinated, we require everyone who visits Cutwater to wear a face covering/mask at all times, including when seated at an indoor table – before the meal is served and after the meal is finished.
- We will be collecting the name of each guest seated at a table and the telephone number of at least one guest at the table, and we’ll keep this list of names and telephone numbers for no less than three weeks (you will only be contacted in the rare case of exposure).
- We strongly encourage all guests who are seated together to be from the same household.
- 2-hours is the maximum time allotted for each dining experience.
In 2017 we opened what has quickly been touted as one of San Diego’s top bars and restaurants. It’s the perfect hospitality venue for us to explore innovative cocktails made from our award-winning spirits which we distill on-site, and create regional cuisine worthy of those libations. Learn more and take a virtual tour of the Tasting Room & Kitchen here.